Saturday, August 22, 2009

aug 21

Friday August 21st, I took on the task of nannying plus watching my two nieces. Their school was closed for teacher planning day, so my brother asked if i could watch Taylor and Ainsley until 1pm when he would come get them and take Taylor to her Kindergarden Orientation. I just had Tatum, because Addie was out of town for a wedding. It was a great morning, but I was happy when 1 o'clock came, because i was exhausted. 



Taylor wanted to pull the wagon. Bless her heart. I love this picture, it wasn't too heavy, but it looks it because she was just getting it started.

I offered a hundred times to pull, and she FINALLY let me.

The sun was BRIGHT!
(excuse the horrible looking bruise, not sure how she got it)

Ready for a nap for sure!

Lunch: Pizza, grapes and Juice!


No comments:

Post a Comment