Sunday, August 9, 2009

new

Since I am still new to this blog, I do not really know how to arrange the photos/start a new topic, so I guess I will just have to make numerous post in one day to catch up. But with helpful hints from my friend Jessica(<--this is where her name would be linked so that you could look at her blog, but i dont know how to do that)
I also do not know how to:
-make this thing fancy
-add my friends blogs to the side of my blog, like the ones i follow. 

Today, I put in my 2 weeks at Starbucks. A company i have worked for for years. I am really going to miss it there. The people i work with, and some of the customers are like family to me. The reason for quitting? Nannying Monday - Friday (730am-530pm) and then working at sbux on Saturdays and Sundays was just getting to be too much. I had no time for things, like ME time, Family time, and even just to enjoy the day off. So i am pretty sure August 23rd will be my last day. Sadsad.

Tatum was out of town last week, visiting her grandparents (and great gma) in SD. I missed her sooo much and cannot wait to see her Tuesday! So last week, It was just me and Addie. It was fun. We did lots of shopping and even met Caleb(my boyfriend) for lunch one day.

I will end this post with a few pictures of the girls, taken the week of Addies Birthday!


Tatum crawls in here(the coffee table) all the time, its cute, but she cant get out.

Tatum!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you figured out how to upload pics! :) to add a link, highlight the word you'd like to link - then click on the green icon to the right of the "T" (text color)...not that I'm saying you have to link to my blog - just thought you'd like to know! :) The girls you baby-sit are so cute...I'm sure it was hard to quit starbucks, but sounds like you needed to! Everyone needs a day or two off from work :)

    ReplyDelete